The 2018 Foster 100 starts at Commerce Square, Philadelphia, PA.
2005 Market Street
Check-in opens at 5:30am. All riders must be checked-in by 6:30am.
At check-in, you’ll receive your custom ride placard, jersey and swag bag (if not picked up already), sign a waiver/photo release and then check-in with your assigned platoon leader. If you wish, you may drop a small bag with extra clothing (think: after party wear), equipment or food with your platoon’s escort vehicle.
Opening ceremonies will begin at approximately 6:45am.
Ride will launch at 7:00am.
The Foster 100 will begin as a ‘neutral start,’ where all riders will ride in Platoon order. Riders will continue in a neutral start over the Ben Franklin Bridge. At pre-designated location after the Bridge, platoons and their assigned escort vehicle will separate and ride at the platoon’s scheduled pace.
What You Should Bring:
- 2018 Foster 100 jersey (mandatory wear)
- Spare Tubes and inflation device
- Water source
- Small food item (if desired)
What Team Foster Will Provide:
- Platoon leader
- Escort Vehicle
- Catered rest stops (water, Hammer fluids, bagels, fruit, limited gels; bbq at stop #3)
- All-inclusive after-party for all riders and the Volunteer Army. Guests/family welcome for a small fee. Tickets available here.